Look more?

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Army of Darkness Defense HD - FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS[16/FEB/2012]

Army of Darkness Defense HD - CLATU VERATA NECKTIE!


ipad game reviews
The army of darkness reborns again since it was a popular movie in 1992. The game story is about the warehouse name Ash who is pulled through the time portal to AD 1300.
He is captured by Lord Arthur's men,they brought him to the castle. According to the wiseman, the only way to to send ASH back to his time is to steal the necronomicon ( The book with the evil face) from the skull island.In order to get that book Ash must also cast the spell "CLATU VERATA NICTO" but he says it incorrectly which is the beginning of the disaster!  The army of the dead is revived , they plans to conquer the world. So its Ash responsibility to protect the necronomicon and also fight against the army of the dead.

You will play as ASH, the warehouse. Who comes with the weapons from 21st century (He also has a shotgun in his lefthand, and the chainsaw on the right hand). The genre of this game is castle defense, you have to defense the castle from the darkness troops, The enemy will getting stronger in each level.

In order to improve your castle defense levels, you can upgrade several things below:
1.Units, There are 11 diverse types of unit. Some of them can use to support each other, for the example, The fire man will torch a light to Archers' arrow. The swords runner who gives the real sword to pleasant.

2.Skills, There are 6 skills in this game and (some) of them are very useful ( Such as, the spell "Clatu verata Necktie!" which heals all party members and respawn the random reinforce units). Another skill that I use it many times is the catapult rocks which will splash the damage and also add the burning effect.

3.Castle Upgrades, By adding catpult, archers, trap pit and upgrade the blacksmith to increase your economy.

You can find the video of the free Ipad games in the video below:



ARMY OF DARKNESS DEFENSE HD - FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS

screenshot:


ipad game reviews

ipad game reviews

ipad game reviews

ipad game reviews

ipad game reviews

Download ARMY OF DARKNESS DEFENSE HD:


ARMY OF DARKNESS DEFENSE HD download - FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS

Comments from players:

Ceedub123456789 (rated this game 4.5/5) said:
"Love the game and wish I could give a 4.5, because I have one very little complaint. So once I beat all the waves, I moved onto endless mode, which was awesome until recently. I struggled and struggled to get high scores (I think my top was 6 million) before this game. Now, all of a sudden I guess I've reached the threshold on my upgrades, where my guys are simply too powerful, and I can't get them to die if I try. I'm sitting in a game at 300M points and no one ever dies. I have so many dudes in there that the little wizard dude is able to heal them completely before any of them die. Not only that, once you have like 50 dudes (I think I have over 200 in there), the processor on the iPad starts to struggle and the game lows down drastically. Like I said, small complaint. I love this game. I don't even know what I would recommend as a fix. I guess I can rush Ash into the heart of the battle and try to die, but I can't bring myself to do it!"


"Amazing, fun, fast placed, and addictive!Needs more publicity. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your annoying neighbor that always wants to borrow sugar!"

What's fun in AOD HD - FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS

-The enemy types are various, you will not bored whether play in the same stage.
-Spell effects are gorgeous!
-Clatu Verata Necktie!

What's boring in AOD HD - FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS

-The human is just a human, ASH can die easily by 1 stab of the glaive.

FREE IPAD GAME REVIEWS Rate this game as : 8.5/10

NAME ASH, THE WAREHOUSE :)

1 comment:

  1. After pass through 47 levels in 4 days , I confirmed that this game is another game you cannot be missed!

    ReplyDelete